[darcs-users] patches in orbit 2009-03-28

Eric Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 16:23:42 UTC 2009

Hi Petr,

Here is a brief overview of the patches bundles to watch out for next
week

- Ben Mosely - issue1269
    Waiting for a resent bundle we can apply.
    Reinier was the last reviewer.

- Florian Gilcher:

  Fri Mar 27 18:51:25 CET 2009  Florian Gilcher <flo at andersground.net>
    * Made --summary --xml-output work for other commands then changes
      Waiting for Reinier to either review or report back as unavailable

- Marco Tulio Gontijo e Silva
    * Simplify move of a new directory, as it's made to files.
      Waiting for: Review from Dmitry (travelling)

- Ben Franksen
    * Resolve issue1162: makeAbsolute is now a total function
      Waiting for: Review from Petr?

We're also waiting for somebody to write help text for ~/.darcs/author
under Windows.

I think that's everything.  If not, I need to fix my system!

Thanks for filling in,

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9