[darcs-users] darcs patch: Accept issue1401: bug in get_extra commuting patches.

Petr Rockai me at mornfall.net
Sun Mar 29 08:14:14 UTC 2009

Hi,

running the test, I get this:

rm -rf d e                      # Another script may have left a mess.
darcs initialize --repodir d/
darcs initialize --repodir e/
touch d/f d/g e/f
darcs record     --repodir d/ -lam 'Add f and g'
Finished recording patch 'Add f and g'
darcs record     --repodir e/ -lam 'Add f'
Finished recording patch 'Add f'
echo >d/f
darcs record     --repodir d/ -am 'Change f'
Finished recording patch 'Change f'
darcs pull       --repodir e/ -a d/
Backing up ./f(-darcs-backup0)
We have conflicts in the following files:
./f
Finished pulling and applying.
darcs obliterate --repodir e/ -ap 'Add f and g'

darcs failed:  Can't obliterate patch without reverting some unrecorded change.

This is almost certainly not what's intended. Please fix (probably by amending)
and resend, thanks!

Yours,
   Petr.