[darcs-users] best practice for tracking a vendor branch with darcs?

Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Mon May 4 15:08:47 UTC 2009

This may be a FAQ, and I would fine to just be redirected to a good link.

I want to use darcs to manage a Drupal project, which has frequent security
updates.

My install will have local patches which are not applied upstream. If I just
overlay each new upstream release on my tree, it will revert my local patches.

What is the the best practice for managing such a situation with darcs, so that
my local patches easy to maintain?

Thanks for the help!