[darcs-users] Multi-user, access-controlled Darcs

Trent W. Buck trentbuck at gmail.com
Tue May 12 03:14:38 UTC 2009

CSÉCSY László <boobaa at frugalware.org> writes:

> some of you may be interested in my script, which allows read or
> read/write access to any local repo to any remote user connecting over
> SSH, with fine-grained access control (per user and per repo). The
> script and some documentation can be found at our company's blog:
>
> http://kybest.hu/en/blog/multi-user-access-controlled-darcs
>
> Hope you will find it useful.

This is definitely a useful thing, and a technique that is not (yet)
well documented in Darcs' documentation.

Would you like to include this script in the contrib/ (née tools/)
directory of Darcs' repo?  This would (hopefully) increase its
visibility and make it easier for the community to contribute
maintenance / feature improvements to it.