[darcs-users] darcs patch: Relicense tests/EXAMPLE.sh (from GPL2+ t... (and 1 more)

Trent W.Buck trentbuck at gmail.com
Fri May 15 06:46:22 UTC 2009

Eric Kow wrote:
> On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 13:57:03 +1000, Trent W. Buck wrote:
>> Suits me.  Would you care to make an executive decision about which
>> license?
>
> By your request, I'll coin-toss for the MIT license just for its
> popularity.  Basically, we should go for a carte blanche license
> that lots of people are likely to know about.

Yay for churn.  It also makes the license declaration longer! :-(
This relicenses works by the following individuals:

  Eric Kow, Mark Stosberg, David Roundy, Mark Stosberg, Thorkil Naur,
  Dmitry Kurochkin and Trent W. Buck

Fri May 15 16:32:57 EST 2009  Trent W. Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com>
  * Relicense tests/EXAMPLE.sh (from GPL2+ to MIT).

Fri May 15 16:37:29 EST 2009  Trent W. Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com>
  * Relicense licensed tests (GPL2+ to MIT).