[darcs-users] darcs patch: Remove unused bugs/bin/.

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Fri May 15 15:45:01 UTC 2009

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 13:24:30 +1000, Trent W. Buck wrote:
>     $ darcs get --quiet http://darcs.net/ delete-me
>     $ darcs pull --repo delete-me -a http://physics.oregonstate.edu/~roundyd/code/darcs
>     darcs: mergeConflictingNons failed in geteff with ix
>     {{
>     |hunk ./darcs.cabal 317
>     [...]

Is this a known bug?

It sounds like we need to go through another round of boiling down to
get a minimal test case.  I'll bet that if we did this, David would be
interested to see our case.

http://wiki.darcs.net/index.html/Forensics

> Darcs really does still suck at large-scale, non-ephemeral branches.

Yes.

> It certainly is; it has already given me a use case for "darcs pull
> --complement droundy droundy.disabled".

This is the kind of thing that could go into a darcs tip of the month:
how do I "ban" patches?  Kevin Quick could be a good guest author for
that :-)

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9