[darcs-users] darcs patch: Add Test.Runner module to run the unit t... (and 7 more)

Reinier Lamers tux_rocker at reinier.de
Mon May 18 20:52:02 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Here's the bundle with two extra patches. One fixes the incoherent
instances, the other fixes the output format.

I have not made a typeclass for test results, because that would make it
impossible to put test results of mixed origin in a list.

Regards,
Reinier

Tue Apr 28 22:04:50 CEST 2009  Reinier Lamers <tux_rocker at reinier.de>
  * Add Test.Runner module to run the unit tests

  This module will provide things like running the unit tests in parallel and
  producing a report of the entire test run. I hope it can be split off into a
  separate package in the not-too-distant future.

Tue Apr 28 22:09:43 CEST 2009  Reinier Lamers <tux_rocker at reinier.de>
  * Refactor unit.lhs to use Test.Runner

Thu Apr 30 00:44:25 CEST 2009  Reinier Lamers <tux_rocker at reinier.de>
  * Make Test.Runner capable of tracking failure reasons

Thu Apr 30 20:57:29 CEST 2009  Reinier Lamers <tux_rocker at reinier.de>
  * Make Darcs.Patch.Unit use Test.Runner

  This includes a semantic change: unit testing no longer stops after the patch
  unit tests if one of those fails. I can't see a reason why that would be very
  bad.

Fri May  8 23:45:44 CEST 2009  Reinier Lamers <tux_rocker at reinier.de>
  * Add command line options for unit to set no. of threads

Tue May 12 17:47:53 CEST 2009  Reinier Lamers <tux_rocker at reinier.de>
  * Give enough information to reproduce failing Quickcheck tests

Sun May 17 20:06:47 CEST 2009  Reinier Lamers <tux_rocker at reinier.de>
  * Make Test.Runner build without IncoherentInstances

Mon May 18 22:42:53 CEST 2009  Reinier Lamers <tux_rocker at reinier.de>
  * Add forgotten closing parenthesis in unit output