[darcs-users] darcs patch: Rewrite "Repository Formats" chapter. (and 3 more)

Trent W.Buck trentbuck at gmail.com
Fri May 22 04:55:25 UTC 2009

This bundle updates a stale chapter of the user manual.  Thanks to
Taylor for bringing it to my attention.  The subsequent patches are
vaguely relevant bits that I worked on at the same time (mainly to
appease the new \ref{}s, at the bottom of the first patch).

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 09:51:32AM -0400, Taylor R Campbell wrote:
> The NEWS file in the Darcs Darcs repository says that in 2.1.0pre2,
> Darcs began to create darcs-2 format repositories by default, but at
> <http://www.darcs.net/manual/node6.html>, the second paragraph reads
> `Darcs 2...still defaults to darcs-1 format'. [...]

Fri May 22 13:32:16 EST 2009  Trent W. Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com>
  * Rewrite "Repository Formats" chapter.

Fri May 22 13:52:41 EST 2009  Trent W. Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com>
  * Teach preproc's \darcsCommand to use \subsection.

Fri May 22 14:00:42 EST 2009  Trent W. Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com>
  * Remove \subsections subsumed by darcsCommand.

Fri May 22 14:32:59 EST 2009  Trent W. Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com>
  * Churn: rewrite some of initialize_help for readability.