[darcs-users] turned off the windows buildslave

Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn zooko at zooko.com
Sat May 23 02:03:29 UTC 2009

Folks:

My windows buildslave ran out of RAM due to GHC taking up 680 MB and
darcs taking up 350 MB.

It doesn't seem to me that operating that buildslave is doing any
good since we don't seem to be able to make it build and test darcs
reliably, much less have darcs reliably pass those tests.

I'm willing to turn it back on and help debug it in the future, but
I'm too busy with other things to take the initiative on that --
someone will have to contact me and offer to work with me on it.

Thanks!

Regards,

Zooko