[darcs-users] [soc] project summary & first progress report

Petr Rockai me at mornfall.net
Sun May 24 17:20:33 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I have started my summer of code project for darcs a few days back. I have
posted both project summary and first progress report on my blog:

 * http://web.mornfall.net/blog/summer_of_code.html
 * http://web.mornfall.net/stuff/soc_progress_1.html

I'm not sure which is the right format (or whether it's appropriate at all) to
post on darcs-users at . I write the blog in markdown, so it wouldn't be problem
to quote full text in e-mail. Please let me know what is preferred (Eric?).

Anyway, I have branched darcs for my project. Eric, would you mind
cherry-picking suitable patches from my branch and pulling them into the
mainline? It would probably make both my and your life easier, in the long
run. I'll try to keep the disruptive changes to minimum, and isolate the new
code in a separate module (currently Darcs.Gorsvet), keeping conflicts at
minimum.

Yours,
   Petr.