[darcs-users] Sugestion for feature: patch sets

Maurício briqueabraque at yahoo.com
Tue May 26 13:29:20 UTC 2009

Hi,

I would like if we could name sets of patches
in a repository, and we could choose to work
only on one of the sets (and its dependencies,
of course). One problem we often have with
darcs is conflicts. Such feature would allow
us to delay merges to when we have time to
work on them. By merge, I say just joining
two sets into one. We could also push or pull
patches to no set at all, so they would just
be there until we decide to include then in
a set.

Best,
Maurício

(I've been using mercurial these days, but I
really miss darcs. Things were a lot more fun
when I used it.)