[darcs-users] darcsit migration: second attempt

Gwern Branwen gwern0 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 23:10:20 UTC 2009

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 5:47 PM, Max Battcher <me at worldmaker.net> wrote:
> I assumed the query for Recent Activity was temporal in nature rather than
> simply numerical, as in something like:
>
> darcs changes --from-match "date 30 days ago" --last=30

Yes, that's roughly correct. (Technically, gitit is calling
filestore's darcsLog with a TimeDate range, which is internally
converted into something suitable for --match. There's no --last=
call, since John and I didn't consider it obvious whether there should
be an additional constraint like that.)

--
gwern