[darcs-users] darcs patch: Import relevant bits of gorsvet, for now... (and 16 more)

Jason Dagit dagit at codersbase.com
Wed May 27 15:11:58 UTC 2009

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 6:57 AM, Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> wrote:
> Hi Jason and Reinier,
>
> How about splitting the review for this bundle?
>
> Jason: could you read the Darcs.Gorsvet on a high level, and also the
> patches which touch other modules?  Please let me know if you think this
> will be too much work so that I can assign another reviewer, perhaps me
> :-)

I don't think I'll have any time until at least the weekend.  Plus, my
work schedule is tight and I have other obligations during the week.
I'm not saying "no", but don't expect much or soon.

Also, do we know what Gorsvet means yet?  I know I asked Petr in
another thread, but I never saw an answer...

Jason