[darcs-users] darcs patch: Import relevant bits of gorsvet, for now... (and 16 more)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Fri May 29 08:11:01 UTC 2009

Hi Petr,

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 19:39:21 +0200, Petr Rockai wrote:
> I have? I can't recall doing that. : - ) And my cabal-install says it's not
> available from server. But I certainly will, no problem with that.

Ah! Yes, as you probably noticed I got confused reading the cabal list
hashed-storage output.  How strongly do you feel about build slaves
working?

In any case, if I apply this right now (I intend to apply just the
Darcs.Gorsvet patch before it gets reviewed since it's non-invasive),
the slaves are going to break.

Do you want me to wait for you to upload a copy of hashed-storage
onto hackage so that build slave owners can just cabal install
hashed-storage?  Or would you rather I gave instructions to darcs
get hashed storage?  Or something else?

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9