[darcs-users] darcsit migration: second attempt

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Sat May 30 16:34:58 UTC 2009

Hi again,

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 23:07:57 +0100, Eric Kow wrote:
> Since our last attempt at wiki migration, we have made some good
> progress in improving the performance of the underlying darcsit (gitit)
> engine.

Moving on to the next, more visible, phase of testing, I've switched the
URLs so that http://wiki.darcs.net now points to the darcsit based wiki.

If all goes well, we should be able to continue using it as our regular
wiki.

The old wiki has been moved to http://test.darcs.net (so I've flipped
the two URLs).

Note: at the time of this writing, the darcsit wiki contains content
that is a few months old (30 March 2009).  We're working on importing
the recent changes now.

Please let me know if you run into any trouble.

Thanks!

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9