[darcs-users] [patch39] Refactor Darcs.Commands.Pull (and 1 more)

Florent Becker florent.becker at ens-lyon.org
Mon Nov 2 17:24:39 UTC 2009

New submission from Florent Becker <florent.becker at ens-lyon.org>:

This adds a useful command to fetch patches for later application or examination. Darcs fetch repo -o file (or darcs fetch repo -O dir) works just as expected, and takes more or less the same arguments as pull. In the same vein, I think I'll add an unapply command to unpull a patch and keep a copy of it as a bundle (which then can be used as a lightweight darcs stash). I know these would be two more commands, but they are very useful, easily learned (almost the same arguments as existing commands), and with clear semantics.

Florent

Mon Nov  2 17:55:51 CET 2009  Florent Becker <florent.becker at ens-lyon.org>
  * Refactor Darcs.Commands.Pull

Mon Nov  2 18:09:47 CET 2009  Florent Becker <florent.becker at ens-lyon.org>
  * Add a fetch command to get remote patches into a bundle

files: refactor-darcs_commands_pull.dpatch, unnamed
messages: 9188
nosy: galbolle
status: needs-review
title: Refactor Darcs.Commands.Pull (and 1 more)

<http://bugs.darcs.net/patch39>