[darcs-users] Fwd: Issue 2674 in support: please add darcs support

Gwern Branwen gwern0 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 20:28:19 UTC 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <codesite-noreply at google.com>
Date: Sat, Nov 7, 2009 at 3:16 PM
Subject: Re: Issue 2674 in support: please add darcs support

Updates:
       Labels: Component-Other

Comment #3 on issue 2674 by azmatalipasha: please add darcs support
http://code.google.com/p/support/issues/detail?id=2674

I want to be frank and just say that it's unlikely that we will ever
offer darcs support.
Supporting Subversion and Mercurial is a lot of effort for our small
team. Adding
another version control system is a lot of work and darcs would not be
our first choice.

http://code.google.com/hosting/settings

So much for ever getting Google Code support. I suppose this is
another one of Google's failed followups (they didn't write it so it
was reasonably VCS agnostic, and they have a 'small team'?).

--
gwern