[darcs-users] [Haskell-cafe] getting ready to sprint! darcs: 14-15 Nov, Portland/Vienna

Salvatore Insalaco kirby81 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 07:37:03 UTC 2009

Hi Eric,

On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 11:19 PM, Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> wrote:
> Vienna Friday
> -------------
> There's going to be quite a few of us arriving in Vienna on Friday.
>
> I propose we meet up at the Hostel Ruthensteiner, say at 11:00 for morning
> arrivals and 16:30 for those of us getting there in the afternoon.  Perhaps we
> could walk around a bit, have a nice relaxed chat, find some food :-)

Are you sure you can arrive there at 11? Your plane lands at 10.20. (I
don't know the airport location, maybe it's very near the city)

Me and Luca would like to do some tourism on Friday, being the first
time for both in Vienna. For us it's ok to do it together, if others
are interested, but I propose to switch the Windows Darcs-related
meeting on Sunday or Saturday, when we have got a whiteboard and all
the stuff :).

Salvatore