[darcs-users] review policy revisited (some loosening and new features)

Reinier Lamers tux_rocker at reinier.de
Mon Nov 9 21:10:43 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Op maandag 09 november 2009 02:24 schreef Trent W. Buck:
> > 1. To what extent does this make new things possible (as opposed to
> >    simply more convenient)?
>
> Or: what problem does the proposed feature resolve?

I don't think making things more convenient is a bad thing. However, "making
things more convenient" should not be an excuse for doing all kinds of
stuff that are not our core business (I can imagine supporting all kinds of
network protocols and email formats as feature creep).

>   - Who are the stakeholders?  (I guess this is always the same for
>     Darcs.)
>
>   - What are the user stories?  (This is another way of expressing the
>     rationale in (1).)

Hey, another SCRUM cultist!? :-)

Bye,
Reinier