[darcs-users] [patch21] remove trailing whitespace (and 2 more)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Tue Nov 10 17:35:43 UTC 2009

On Mon, Nov 09, 2009 at 21:41:46 +0000, Ganesh Sittampalam wrote:
> I like this one because it slots cleanly in next to an existing feature
> (the touch matcher) and in fact suggests a way of cleaning up the
> implementation of that feature (see the other part of this thread which
> discusses how we can get at primitive patches inside compound patches).

So it seems like this makes it through the feature resistance gamut
unscathed.  At it looks like there is consensus about it (at least
given the assent)

For what it's worth: +1 for me

How do we know when it's OK to green light the new feature?  Ideally, it
should be somewhat challenging to get a new feature through, not totally
hopeless but challenging enough that we know we're doing our bit to
fight feature creep.  Should we nominate an official Grumpy Old Man
every time a new feature comes around? [I think this would be equivalent
to the position of Devil's Advocate in the Roman Catholic Church]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil%27s_Advocate

Does somebody want to play Grumpy Old Man to Kamil's patch?

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9