[darcs-users] Compleat patch

Josef Svenningsson josef.svenningsson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 15:47:05 UTC 2009

Fellow darcsers,

I've written a patch which makes darcs produce usage files which can
be consumed by compleat[1], a tool for tab completion. I realize that
this isn't likely to make it into the main branch since darcs already
provides some functionality for this. The reason I wrote the patch is
that I like compleat and that it provides more accurate completion
than what darcs currently offers.

Just thought I'd let you know in case anyone finds it useful. I'm also
attaching the output from latest darcs-unstable which can be used
directly with compleat.

Cheers,

Josef

[1] http://limpet.net/mbrubeck/2009/10/30/compleat.html