[darcs-users] [patch53] Fixing issue #1224

Petr Rockai me at mornfall.net
Sat Nov 14 14:24:40 UTC 2009

Hi,

caitt <caitt at users.sourceforge.net> writes:
> New submission from caitt <caitt at users.sourceforge.net>:
>
> Sat Nov 14 13:17:26 CET 2009  caitt at users.sourceforge.net
>   * Fixing issue #1224
could you please amend --edit the patch, so the short description is:

Resolve issue1224: refuse to convert a repo that's already in darcs-2 format.

or something to that effect? As for the test, there was a reason why "!"
is not used in our testsuite. What I'd do is this (to be on the safe side):

echo "I understand the consequences of my action" > ack
not darcs convert temp/repo-2 temp/repo-2-converted < ack

I am otherwise fine with the patch and it can be pushed as soon as these
two are fixed.

Thanks,
   Petr.