[darcs-users] [patch59] 835 - show file with file directory arguments [status=amend-requested]

Luca Molteni volothamp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 20:05:29 UTC 2009

Yes, I thought that too, because I found in another command (what's new)

whatsnew = DarcsCommand {command_name = "whatsnew",
                         command_help = whatsnew_help,
                         command_description = whatsnew_description,
                         command_extra_args = -1,
                         command_extra_arg_help = ["[FILE or DIRECTORY]..."],

Sorry Eric, I didn't fix the patch yet. I will do it tomorrow.

Bye,

L.M.