[darcs-users] new patch status?

Ganesh Sittampalam ganesh at earth.li
Mon Nov 16 22:16:04 UTC 2009

Hi,

Generally when reviewing patches, I read them directly, perhaps have a
look at the source they apply to, and then decide that they're fine so
long as the tests pass. Actually keeping track of them between that
point and running the tests and pushing is a bit of a pain, and there's a
cognitive shift that feels quite disruptive.

I wonder if we can add a new status to the patch tracker to reflect the
state of "had human review, needs standard tests run"? It would make it
easier to do different jobs in batch mode, and it would also allow
different people to do the review and the actual push.

Cheers,

Ganesh