[darcs-users] patch tag problem, "hash failure in"

Thomas Hartman thomashartman1 at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 21 05:50:34 UTC 2009

Thanks Jason, your reply sent me on the right track. I believe this is
fixed now.

The problem was related to switch to happstack 4, but it wasn't really
a defect in happstack 4.

There was a place where I used a custom "myfileserve" function to
correct against a defect in happstack 3, and when I switched to the
blessed fileserve function in happstack 4 everything was shiny.

thomas.

--
Need somewhere to put your code? http://patch-tag.com
Want to build a webapp? http://happstack.com