[darcs-users] [patch37] Store textual patch metadata encoded in UTF-8

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Mon Nov 23 15:37:14 UTC 2009

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

This patch was from before darcs-users was automatically made nosy on new bugs,
so people might not have seen Reinier's amended version.

Note also that the new Haskeline has been released (thanks to Eric M and Judah
for their rapid response!) so we can apply this once the reviewer OKs the bundle.

I had a look at the first version of this, so to maximise eyeball application,
I'd like the second reviewer to be somebody else.

nosy: +darcs-users, kowey