[darcs-users] darcs patch: added regression test for issue1632

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Fri Oct 2 14:03:04 UTC 2009

On Fri, Oct 02, 2009 at 15:51:51 +0200, Benjamin Franksen wrote:
> Does a comment "accept issueNNNN" trigger some status change in bug report
> NNNN?

No.  There was once a request that they tack on a 'Confirmed'
tag on bugs: http://bugs.darcs.net/issue1418 but I'm not a big
fan of that because I don't think it's easy to use consistently.

I've been trying to push the bug tracker into a state where just
about anybody could use it and that the intuitive thing would
happen to be right thing.  I'm probably going to fail because my
intuitions are messed up.

> Are conventions like this documented somewhere?

They are now, thanks to you...

  http://wiki.darcs.net/Development/RegressionTests

(Note the renamed URL.  In a way, I was a bit happier when the Darcs
 wiki was a completely flat space and we weren't tempted to try and
 organise things... churn churn, but I'll trust that this process
 eventually leads us to a happy tidy place)

Regards,

Eric

PS. BTW, have I already asked you if Vienna would be possible?
    http://wiki.darcs.net/Sprints/2009-11