[darcs-users] darcs patch: added regression test for issue1632

Trent W. Buck trentbuck at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 15:28:21 UTC 2009

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> writes:

> (Note the renamed URL.  In a way, I was a bit happier when the Darcs
>  wiki was a completely flat space and we weren't tempted to try and
>  organise things... churn churn, but I'll trust that this process
>  eventually leads us to a happy tidy place)

My fault.  Because I access the wiki as a directory tree (i.e. the
source repo), not a hodge podge of interlinked pages in a browser, I
sort of gravitate towards putting articles into a hierarchy.  For
example, all the half-a-dozen-line articles on individual developers
would "get in the way" when I was trying to find a "real" article, to
the point where I was giving up trying filthy hacks like sorting the
directory by size.