[darcs-users] Darcs Hacking Sprint accommodation (Hostel Ruthensteiner)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Mon Oct 5 10:58:36 UTC 2009

On Thu, Oct 01, 2009 at 08:36:57 +1000, Rob wrote:
> For what it's worth, Hostel Ruthensteiner was recommended
> to me by several travellers and I found it to be a great hostel.

Thanks to our local team and to Rob for the accommodation suggestions.

I believe that three of us (Reinier, Petr and me) are planning to share
a room at the Hostel Ruthensteiner with room for one more.  If you're
interested in staying at the same place (it seems clean, calm and
wifi-equipped), get in touch with me :-)

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9