[darcs-users] darcs patch: Use index-based diffing in Record. (and 74 more)

Petr Rockai me at mornfall.net
Tue Oct 6 21:50:38 UTC 2009

Hi,

Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com> writes:
> Petr, not all of the patches I sent you are in this bundle.  Is that
> intentional?  In particular, I thought I sent you a patch that eliminated a
> redundant read of pending.  Perhaps you didn't apply it?  Perhaps I forgot to
> send it?
sorry, yes -- I forgot to apply that. I had a cursory look and I agree (at
least with the intention). The double read was sort of a stopgap measure
because my previous code that avoided it was buggy. I haven't had time to
thoroughly review the change though, but if the bundle gets merged soon, it
would probably make sense to just send it against http://darcs.net and I'll
look into it in more detail ASAP.

Yours,
   Petr.