[darcs-users] darcs patch: Resolve issue1447

mf-hcafe-15c311f0c at etc-network.de mf-hcafe-15c311f0c at etc-network.de
Wed Oct 7 17:00:34 UTC 2009

On Wed, Oct 07, 2009 at 05:42:50PM +0100, Eric Kow wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 07, 2009 at 18:29:59 +0200, mf-hcafe-15c311f0c at etc-network.de wrote:
>
> Attention to detail matters.

Ok.  Good to know that some of my various personality disorders could
be appreciated as a virtue here.  :-)

> > Wed Oct  7 18:22:40 CEST 2009  mf-hcafe-15c311f0c at etc-network.de
> >   * Resolve issue1447: different online help for send/apply --cc
>
> Also, ah-hah!  I tried to apply this, but I got
>
> $ darcs apply --interactive /tmp/resolve-issue1447_-different-online-help-for-send_apply-__cc.dpatch
> darcs: bug in get_extra commuting patches:
> First patch is:
> Tue Aug 11 23:06:16 BST 2009  Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva <marcot at riseup.net>
>   * Regression test for issue1317.
> Second patch is:
> Mon Aug 24 12:04:37 BST 2009  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
>   * Mark issue1317 test as failing (and note issue number).

I don't know if this is irrelevant and / or obvious, but let me
quickly explain what I did that may have triggered this bug:

 1. record patch 'resolve issue1447'
 2. record other (unrelated) patch
 3. unrecord patch 'resolve issue1447'
 4. record new patch 'resolve issue1447 again' (unrelated technically to any of the above)

Good luck with this, sounds non-ProbablyEasy :)

Matthias