[darcs-users] darcs patch: Loosen dependencies for GHC 6.8 and bump to version 0....

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Thu Oct 8 09:26:50 UTC 2009

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 3:42 PM, Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This appears to build :-)
>
> PS. Note that if you set _darcs/prefs/email to magnus at therning.org
> darcs send would be slightly more convenient for people sending
> you patches.
>
> Wed Oct  7 15:40:28 BST 2009  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
>  * Loosen dependencies for GHC 6.8 and bump to version 0.13.0.1.

Thanks.  I've pushed that, and uploaded an updated version to HackageDB.

I've also asked the patch-tag.com people to allow me to add/control
_darcs/prefs/email to the repo:
http://groups.google.com/group/patch-tag-users/browse_thread/thread/4ed9b512a97dcb3c
Hopefully they'll be willing to make that improvement.

/M