[darcs-users] [Resolved] (Was: msmtp-enqueue.sh [was: darcs patch: Resolve issue1447]

mf-hcafe-15c311f0c at etc-network.de mf-hcafe-15c311f0c at etc-network.de
Fri Oct 9 20:43:11 UTC 2009

thanks, but i figured it out.  i said

  --sendmail-command="msmtp-queue.sh -a me"

but should have said

  --sendmail-command="msmtp-queue.sh -a me %<"

the script, and the complementing msmtp-runqueue.sh, are both very
simple and included in the debian package under
/usr/share/doc/msmtp/examples/msmtpqueue/.  i think i got them from
somewhere else, but i forgot.

matthias