[darcs-users] _darcs/prefs/email in patch-tag.com repos

Thomas Hartman thomashartman1 at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 10 01:23:30 UTC 2009

At the request of users, I started to implement a behavior in
patch-tag where the _darcs/prefs/email gets set to the primary email
of the user that owns the repo.

However, I don't think this will be useful, because when I darcs get a
repo with the _darcs/prefs/email file set, the fetched repo is missing
that file.

Am I missing something?

root at ubuntu:/tmp# cat /jail/privaterepos/mae/mae-testproject/_darcs/prefs/email
mae at gmail.com
root at ubuntu:/tmp# darcs get /jail/privaterepos/mae/mae-testproject
Copying patches, to get lazy repository hit ctrl-C...
Finished getting.
root at ubuntu:/tmp# ls mae-testproject/_darcs/prefs/
binaries  boring  defaultrepo  motd  repos  sources

Need somewhere to put your code? http://patch-tag.com
Want to build a webapp? http://happstack.com