[darcs-users] darcs patch: Generalize, tidy up and expand license e... (and 1 more)

Trent W. Buck twb at cybersource.com.au
Mon Oct 12 08:43:52 UTC 2009

For the record, this is what you see in the pipermail archive.

Looks like it downsamples to ASCII by converting anything with a high
bit into a question mark.  Thus the Chinese codepoint, which was three
bytes in UTF-8, becomes ???.

The URL below has Content-Type application/octet-stream, so I assume
it works OK.