[darcs-users] darcs patch: added regression test for issue1632

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Wed Oct 14 09:40:57 UTC 2009

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 11:30:36 +0200, Petr Rockai wrote:
> > A broken links checker that people could run when making changes in the
> > repo might be a simple alternative.
> I think the primary use-case for redirects is for links from outside into the
> wiki. However, since git doesn't have a notion of rename (at least not in a
> rigorous sense), this probably won't work very well for gitit in general.

Right.  One idea I mentioned over IRC and just for wiki.darcs.net is to
parse the darcs changes --xml output and turn move patches into Apache
redirect statements, which we could then manually inspect.

I already have a handwritten one sending
  http://wiki.darcs.net/Tailor
  http://wiki.darcs.net/RelatedSoftware/Tailor

Oh for a round tuit!

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9