[darcs-users] _darcs/prefs/email in patch-tag.com repos

Thomas Hartman thomashartman1 at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 14 23:28:24 UTC 2009

OK folks, making patch-tag darcs send friendly is done.

http://blog.patch-tag.com/2009/10/14/patch-tag-is-now-darcs-send-friendly/

Let me know if you have any idea for additional improvements.

:)

thomas.

Need somewhere to put your code? http://patch-tag.com
Want to build a webapp? http://happstack.com