[darcs-users] darcs patch: simplify Darcs.Commands.Record.ask_about... (and 6 more)

Florent Becker florent.becker at ens-lyon.org
Thu Oct 15 13:16:15 UTC 2009

Hi all,

here comes a bundle refactoring some of darcs' command. There is no actual
change (change of darcs' behaviour or of its algorithms). I just like
having a big font, and having a whole function on my screen. This should
also mean less painful conflicts in all those files.

Thu Sep 24 16:13:35 CEST 2009  Florent Becker <florent.becker at ens-lyon.org>
  * simplify Darcs.Commands.Record.ask_about_depends

In this patch, there is a slight simplification of the algorithm: instead
of inserting a patch and then searching for it, we insert it and remember
its position.

Thu Oct  8 17:04:29 CEST 2009  Florent Becker <florent.becker at ens-lyon.org>
  * Refactor Darcs.Commands.Apply

Wed Oct 14 14:50:45 CEST 2009  Florent Becker <florent.becker at ens-lyon.org>
  * Remove useless import of Verbose in Darcs.Commands.Unrecord

Wed Oct 14 15:50:55 CEST 2009  Florent Becker <florent.becker at ens-lyon.org>
  * Refactor Darcs.Commands.Rollback

Thu Oct 15 10:28:18 CEST 2009  Florent Becker <florent.becker at ens-lyon.org>
  * Refactor Darcs.Commands.Push