[darcs-users] darcs under Cygwin

Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn zooko at zooko.com
Fri Oct 16 02:32:08 UTC 2009

Here are some packages of darcs, cygwin bash wrapper script, and putty:

http://zooko.com/darcs/

I'm not sure why someone unlinked these from the "Binaries" page.  I
remember Eric Kow saying something to the effect that the darcs
project couldn't support cygwin but as far as I know those packages
work okay.

In any case whoever unlinked my packages from the Binaries page ought
to clean up so the remaining text doesn't talk about the packages any
more.

Regards,

Zooko