[darcs-users] Darcs Hacking Sprint 2009-11 - Travel claims?

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Sat Oct 24 15:26:40 UTC 2009

Hi everybody,

The Darcs Hacking Sprint is just a couple weeks away.  We have about
$360 left in our travel fund, which we can use to help you pay for
travel.

Could you let me know if you'd be interested in making a travel claim
and for how much?

You can download our reimbursements calculator here:
  http://lists.osuosl.org/pipermail/darcs-users/attachments/20090318/904b9577/attachment.hs

The principle behind this script is that we try to divide the pot
equally among everybody who makes a claim, but also allow for people to
reduce their claims, leaving more money to go around.  Sample input and
output below.

Also, if you'd like to contribute to our travel fund, see
  http://www.darcs.net/donations.html

Thanks!

Eric

input
-----
Alex      50
Barbara   310
Charles   100
Danielle  32

$ ./reimbursements 350 < input
Danielle        asked for  32.00 and gets  32.00 , leaving 318.00
Alex            asked for  50.00 and gets  50.00 , leaving 268.00
Charles         asked for 100.00 and gets 100.00 , leaving 168.00
Barbara         asked for 310.00 and gets 168.00 , leaving   0.00

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9