[darcs-users] Darcs Hacking Sprint accommodation (Hostel Ruthensteiner)

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Mon Oct 26 11:08:22 UTC 2009

Hi,

Am Montag, den 05.10.2009, 11:58 +0100 schrieb Eric Kow:
> On Thu, Oct 01, 2009 at 08:36:57 +1000, Rob wrote:
> > For what it's worth, Hostel Ruthensteiner was recommended
> > to me by several travellers and I found it to be a great hostel.
>
> Thanks to our local team and to Rob for the accommodation suggestions.
>
> I believe that three of us (Reinier, Petr and me) are planning to share
> a room at the Hostel Ruthensteiner with room for one more.  If you're
> interested in staying at the same place (it seems clean, calm and
> wifi-equipped), get in touch with me :-)

yay, I’m coming as well! :-)

Just booked the flights (06:50  Stuttgart → 08:05  Wien on Saturday,
18:10 Wien → 19:25 Stuttgart on Monday) and booked a dorm bed in Hotel
Ruthensteiner. I asked to be placed in the same room as you three, if
possible, on the reservation.

On Monday, I’m leaving rather late to have a chance to have a look at
Vienna. Anyone interested in joining me for some tourist action?

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner