[darcs-users] [patch12] fake patch

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Tue Oct 27 14:45:26 UTC 2009

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 07:27:14 -0700, Jason Dagit wrote:
> When I hit reply-all my client client says:
> To: Darcs bug tracker <kowey at darcs.net>
> Cc: darcs-users at darcs.net.

Thanks for spotting that.

It looks like this is hard-coded into roundup and while it's easy to fix
by patching roundup (we just add another optional named parameter;
Python's nice that way), it doesn't seem like debilitating enough to
bother.

Note that contrary to some of updates, this does not require any
modifications to roundup itself.  It's all parameterisation.

I've flipped the darcs repo to use patches at darcs.net.
I still need to post a message detailing the changes.

Thanks,

Eric