[darcs-users] [patch18] Cabal flag for static binary (-fstatic)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Wed Oct 28 16:06:06 UTC 2009

New submission from Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>:

If I understand my IRC logs correctly, this patch was used to build a 64 bit
static Linux binary for darcs (with -f-curl), which then proceeded to segfault
merrily in the test suite.

Sun Sep 27 15:35:09 BST 2009  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Cabal flag for static binary (-fstatic)

files: cabal-flag-for-static-binary-__fstatic_.dpatch, unnamed
messages: 9072
nosy: kowey, patches
status: needs-review
title: Cabal flag for static binary (-fstatic)

Darcs bug tracker <bugs at darcs.net>
<http://bugs.darcs.net/patch18>