[darcs-users] [patch19] Resolve issue1588: add --skip-conflicts option

Petr Rockai me at mornfall.net
Wed Oct 28 22:25:22 UTC 2009

Hi,

Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li> writes:
> Mon Oct 26 18:19:17 GMT 2009  Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li>
>   * Resolve issue1588: add --skip-conflicts option
>
>   This option is for both pull and apply, and causes any patches that would
>   cause conflicts to be skipped, either in interactive selection or by --all.

I have read through the patch and I can't see any obvious blunders, but I'm not
in a (mental) state to sign off on this right now. I do note that the return
type of filterOutConflicts is asking for a haddock though.

I'll try to get back to this ASAP (but I need on the order of 9 hours of sleep
before I can responsibly continue). Especially partitionConflictingFL needs
further reading-through.

Oh, one more thing, in filterOutConflicts, the "pend" name seems to be used for
the unrecorded changes, which I find a little confusing (due to the special
status of the pending patch).

Yours,
   Petr.