[darcs-users] darcs patch: Resolve issue1563: official thank-you page.

Trent W. Buck twb at cybersource.com.au
Sat Oct 31 07:33:13 UTC 2009

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> writes:

> Dear reviewier: It might be good to apply this and look at in in a web browser.
> I always feel awkward writing this kind of stuff.
>
> Sat Oct 24 18:31:32 BST 2009  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
>   * Resolve issue1563: official thank-you page.

Why HTML?  Is this something that goes in the repo, but actually is only
ever used for the darcs.net copy?

I actually find it slightly annoying that the darcs.net front page is
part of the code repo -- if it belongs in a repo, I kinda feel that it
should go in the wiki one.  I'm not keen on adding more such webpages
into the code repo.