[darcs-users] the darcs.net patch tracker

Trent W. Buck twb at cybersource.com.au
Sat Oct 31 08:29:04 UTC 2009

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> writes:

> How to tweak the tracker
> ------------------------
> There are bound to be lots of little behavioural quirks and UI changes
> to make.  If you'd like to help, just
>
>   darcs get http://darcs.net/darcs-bugtracker
>
> This should contain most of our config settings, our UI templates and
> our issue tracker schema.  Just a tiny bit of Python hacking and the
> Python TAL language for the UI.  If I can do it, so can you :-)

When I was working on the mbox support, I found it useful to have a copy
of this repo with a couple of bits flipped so that it used a local
"dummy" sqlite database with some quick-and-dirty test data in it.

Would it be useful for me to formalize and document this process, and
maybe include the sqlite test database in the repo?  I think so, but I
think I ought to catch up on my other Darcs commitments first :-)