[darcs-users] [patch28] extended help text for sendmail settings.

Trent W. Buck trentbuck at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 12:38:03 UTC 2009

New submission from Trent W. Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com>:

Someone submitted this patch for review before the patch tracker was
up.  It should be assigned to twb.  (I wonder who Roundup will mark
this patch as "created" by?)

IIRC, the first problem is that it breaks haddock.  The rest of my
draft review is sitting in my Gnus draft folder, and need to be
finalized.

Sat Oct 10 08:22:01 EST 2009  mf-hcafe-15c311f0c at etc-network.de
  * extended help text for sendmail settings.

files: extended-help-text-for-sendmail-settings_.dpatch, unnamed
messages: 9112
nosy: twb
status: needs-review
title: extended help text for sendmail settings.

Darcs bug tracker <bugs at darcs.net>
<http://bugs.darcs.net/patch28>