[darcs-users] [patch32] Add an extra newline in help text stored... (and 1 more)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Sat Oct 31 21:01:49 UTC 2009

New submission from Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>:

Sat Oct 31 20:46:17 GMT 2009  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Add an extra newline in help text stored in author prefs.
  This is for readability in the authors file.

Sat Oct 31 20:21:37 GMT 2009  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Camel-case functions exported by Darcs.Repository.Prefs (and some more).

Note that the camel casing is automated with this little Haskell script.
I guess with this sort of automation, we should maybe just get the whole
thing over with in one go.

-- -------------------8<--------------------------------------------

import Data.Char
import System.Environment
import System.Cmd

main =
 do args <- map (filter (/= ',')) `fmap` getArgs
    mapM_ applyCamel args

applyCamel w =
 do system $  unwords [ "grep -rl", w, "src", "|", "xargs darcs replace", w, w2 ]
 where
  w2 = camelCase w

camelCase :: String -> String
camelCase ('_':c:cs) = toUpper c : camelCase cs
camelCase (c:cs) = c : camelCase cs
camelCase [] = []

files: add-an-extra-newline-in-help-text-stored-in-author-prefs_.dpatch, unnamed
messages: 9145
nosy: kowey
status: needs-review
title: Add an extra newline in help text stored... (and 1 more)

<http://bugs.darcs.net/patch32>