[darcs-users] darcs patch: Resolve issue1584: Provide optimize --up... (and 1 more)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Fri Sep 4 06:30:34 UTC 2009

This version passes my test.

Initially the tests were failing because I had not created a hash for the empty
pristine (yay tests!) and also because my (somewhat random) use of the
NoUpdateWorking flag was causing darcs to delete the tentative pending patch.

Fri Sep  4 08:15:00 CEST 2009  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Resolve issue1584: Provide optimize --upgrade command.
  This can be used for an inplace upgrade to the latest hashed format.
  Right now it only handles old-fashioned => hashed, but there may be
  future format changes for which this can be reused.

Wed Sep  2 08:00:31 CEST 2009  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Test for issue1584, the optimize --upgrade feature.