[darcs-users] Making Sense of Revision-control Systems by Bryan O'Sullivan

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Fri Sep 4 09:26:19 UTC 2009

On Thu, Sep 03, 2009 at 11:00:26 -0700, Jason Dagit wrote:
> Perhaps we should consider refining darcs's UI in this case.  For
> example, what if darcs could warn you when you have unrecorded changes
> locally before allowing you to pull in new changes?

For reference, http://bugs.darcs.net/issue274 suggests automatically
recording working dir changes in some sort of backup bundle.  I suggest
re-opening the ticket if it would still be useful.

It's also worth nothing that Darcs now backs up all files in the working
directory that are involved in a conflict or which would be clobbered by
a rename.

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9